.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

San Antonio Katrina Response

The HOWs and WHEREs and WHATs of donating, volunteering and participating in the San Antonio Katrina relief efforts. I will keep things simple with a bird's-eye view.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Travel Vouchers or Frequent Flier Miles Needed

Please help reunite hurricane evacuees with their families. Many of the evacuees at the shelters in San Antonio have found family members in other states who want to take them in, but do not have the funds to get there. I am trying to help them get to their families by providing air travel vouchers. You can help.... please let me know if you would like to donate any frequent flier miles or travel passes that you have to help these folks get to their families. One of my friends is working at the transportation center and I assure you that your donation will get to a family in need.
Thanks in advance for your kindness. Please email me back and let me know.
Eugene Simor

Eugene is a personal friend of mine - I will vouch for him! Joe B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home