.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

San Antonio Katrina Response

The HOWs and WHEREs and WHATs of donating, volunteering and participating in the San Antonio Katrina relief efforts. I will keep things simple with a bird's-eye view.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Texas 2-1-1 Hurricane Info Sheet

I found an amazing info. document put out by 2-1-1 Texas. It looks just like my SAKatrina.com, but with even more information.

I found it on the San Antonio YMCA website, of all places. It is dated September 6, but when I tried to get the newest version from 2-1-1, I couldn't find anyone that had even heard of or seen the document!

Check it out. There is wonderful information about volunteering, FEMA, Catholic Charities, Housing, Rx Assistance, Medical Resources, Employment, pets, Food Stamps, Veterans, Education, Price Gouging, Mental Health, Unaccompanied Children, Financial Assistance, People Finding, Road Closures, and a list of all the shelters in Texas.

If you know where I can find the update, pass it my way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home